Jun 14, 2017

Pictures 1: Supermarket and warnings

Hello everyone, I thought after all my long and detailed posts you deserve many pictures. I try to take pictures of the everyday life. So, something I think that might just give you an impression of how a certain spot looks like. (Please keep in mind, that if I post a picture you can't generalize that "Africa" looks like that. Those who use Instagram: Everyday Africa @everydayafrica ! This is an Instagram account created to show people with a cliché picture of Africa the "real Africa".) I also took pictures of things that just made me laugh. I do not mind to criticize or lead your thought in a specific direction so please don't feel offended by any picture or comment.

Hallo an alle, ich dachte nach all den langen und detaillierten Blogeinträgen von mir, habt ihr euch Fotos verdient. Ich versuche Bilder vom Alltag zu machen. Also sind dies nur Bilder, die euch einen Eindruck geben, wie ein bestimmtes Fleckchen aussieht. (Bitte beachtet, dass ein Bild nicht ganz Afrika darstellen kann oder ganz Tansania. An die, die Instragam benutzen: Everyday Africa @everydayafrica ! Ein Instragram Konto, das dazu kreiert wurde, damit das Cliche-Bild von Afrika durchbrochen werden kann.) Ich habe hier und da einfach Bilder von Dingen gemacht, die ich lustig fand.
Ich will mit diesen Bildern nichts kritisieren oder eure Schlusszüge in eine bestimmte Richtung dirigieren, also fühlt euch bitte nicht verletzt von Bildern oder meinen Kommentaren.

A visit to the supermarket can make me smile:
Ein Besuch im Supermarkt kann mich zum Schmunzeln bringen:

And warning sign were Making me speechless:
Und Warnschilder haben mich sprachlos gelassen:
This last one seemed rather brutal.
Das letzte Bild ist zugegebenermaßen etwas brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment